Saturday, July 12, 2008

ScArS...

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open
just to feel
(Papa Roach)
I guess i just got lost
Bein' someone else
I tried to kill the pain Nothin ever helped
I left myself behind
Somewhere along the way
Hopin to come back around
To find myself someday
Please would you one time
Let me be myself
So i can shine
with my own light
Let me be myself
(3DoorsDown)
hihi..:) these are the lyrics taht i heard over 98.7fm radio today i taught it meant alot so yeah..:) Life is a passing by...It holds many wonderful memories but once it's taken away...it will never come back..
Treasure what you have before it's all gone...like the next song that saYS abpout life....:)
I feel these four walls closing in
Face up against the glass
I'm looking out, hmmm
Is this my life
I'm wondering
It happened so fast
How do I turn this thing around
Is this the bed I chose to make
It's greener pastures
I'm thinking about Hmm, wide open spaces far away
All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but not feel scared
Ooh, wild horses I wanna be like you
Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to
I wanna run with the wild horses Run with the wild horses..
(By Natasha Bedingfield)
And happy songs do the time for happy monents that we will all tresaure...God Bless...:)

No comments: