Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time out..:)

hihi...:) hee yea anothet time of blogging lol..:P well today got to meet a friend..He taught me the facts of life by treating me to a meal thanks alot bro..yummmy we had a good talk over dinner at Cine billy bomber's brother outlet lol..:P



<-----Here are some of the pictures of FoOd..lol

and more lol..:P
<-----The drink..:)




After which we had drinks..yummy it was really nice..:) and talk some more...He met his friends there too..WhaT A SmAll World hee..then trouble brewed..my friend call and ask if i was going to the gathering i said no OHOH!!!! What a mistake.. :(


But thankfully he laughed in the end..HopefUlly Things will turn out well..Then my friend came back and i told him that..he mention to me saying "IS your friendship a Piece of paper" wow That spark a taught in me and i taught hey ya true..BUt iam still really sorry....


After the meal we went for a walk,i chance upon this haha...Yeah i taught it was pretty cool..so yea...This is name as Lamb lamb 83 and dunno what is the other haha..:) After that my friend went off and i said bye....thanks bro for everything..:) ans this very day too yeah..God Bless..:P




<-------Hee nice nice...:) yeah....!!!!! :O) haha i got 3DoorsDown cd too yeah..:) yuppies...:) hee

No comments: