Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just destory my earphone... =(

What a day what a day..hust madwe my earphones spoilt... =( Sign...Today dunno why everything seems so so damn wrong ARGGGGG...This round is not about feelings but circumstances around...have not been feeling at all good since this morning....

Again another new phase in life...Which i have to adapt..Never once in life i had so many changes in a short span of time..I know in all my problems mine is the least important and all..But how come i see it so heavily?? Where there are the times in which i really faced something that i cannot handle...All my struggles i can handle...it is how i see it i think?? is it not??

Today Aunty Florence last day...I dun feel happy at all..Not because of the work load (in a way yes i am scare of waht is to come but i belive with enough rest iam able to pick up..) but it is her presense in the office....Now there is one big hole in the middle between me and my boss...back to being a doughnut again....ARGGGgg this entire thing suck!!!

but then again i guess it is time for her to take life easy at this point of time...I wil still miss her moring greetings saying silly things to her and making her laugh...But now that she is no longer with the firm...i guess i have to laught to myself..and talk more to rashidah..

I have to learn the art of talking to myself alot... I have to feed my brains with alot of info of things to keep my mind from wondering be it music or anything else...i guess...
It is not going to be easy this round...Alot of things sounds alien to me at this point of time..iam back to square one but at the very least there is a curve in the square NOT totally square..Thasnkfully...Rb please be patient with me ok??

Thanks alot Florence too...And of cos Mummy...ops now then mention mummy ..

that so much to my life as at now...Loads of things to learn on monday but tt is for another day..and another time....

God Bless...have a happy holiday too.. =)

No comments: