Thursday, May 13, 2010

I forgotton...

Just as i was about to write my blog my mind went totally blank not because i didn't want to blog but it is just one of the day where by my taught ran away from me ARGGGGgggggggggg...

COme back to me taughts!!!! I need you to help me finish this blog haha....

Well i guess as far as i can recall...It is somkething pleasent and not so pleasent maybe as i type things will just come back to me...I hope fingers crossed thou..course i realli cannopt recall..
Oh NO!!! This is bad...not god at all....sob sob...

Life is much better..I pluck up the courage to say a few things to Pg and seems me and louis are back as friends that is really nice..I thank God for the people who encouraged me thru out this journey...
Will i embark on a new journey or rather a new chapter in life?? Soon?? Will my taughts be the same or as screw as LAST time?? What is the road ahead for me??
I am taking my driving test the FOURTH time FOR goodness sake haha.. =) Dunno to laugh or cry.

A new course in August?? A new beginning...
To all the people who was along with me this journey i thank you..Without YOU ALL i will not be here where iam I thank God for each and everyone of you...

Sorry for the pain and the effort i will try to not let it go to waste..Thanks alot for beliving..God Bless you!!!

see you all soon...

john

No comments: