Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weather change

Summer Breeze
Holding to tightlylike a sweet pattern
It falls into place

Rainbow after the rain drops
I don't see nothing if it all means nothing

All of this life once found
No reason to live
No more sad songs and tears
I'am walking out strong

If the time will call a long
If the time will listen strong
And to find the strength to hold on to you
I dun know

I could fly
And i fall down to the night

And i listen to all of my past digression
Would you give me just one more chance again
How much i love you
How much i care

I don't know why now
Iam stuck in you
you live the way
You said i wun die
you said all this tears fall down
But i wun belong

This lycrics or words as uyou called it..it is about the weather realting to life and I dunno how this really came about it may look like it is nonsense...but ya..

Thanks alot for reading all this will not have been possible with out a gift from a friend...Thank you soo much.....

2 comments:

Ah Wei said...

This friend of yours must have helped you a lot. I am glad that you have such a good friend :)

Ah Wei said...

Who is this friend by the way? Is it her? Heehee ...