Thursday, April 22, 2010

Susan Boyle

This lady....Inspire the world with her voice.. Where everyone taught she was a JOKE!! But at that very moment she sang the words to the song that very instance... the world applauded...Stood to their feet in amazement.I dreamed a Dream
She say...and she sang her dream.....She is an amazing women...

IT was simply amazing just hearing her sing.Those night where my head was heavy..Her voice puts me to sleep in a very calm manner..Hearing her sing...Make one feel like a blessed child with mummy just by your bedside singing songs of hopes and dreams...
I remember listening to two of her songs wild horses and Wings to fly...

My Gosh Humans should take a listen to it......Her voice was really really amazing!!!!

Want to spread my wings and fly
Away into the sky
How I dream to be so free
No more sadness no more pain
No more anger no more hate
How I dream to have those wings and fly into the sky
If now, I could grant my wish
I'd wish to have those wings
Those wings just like the birds
That fly up in the air
the other song
I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie
I have my freedom but I don’t have much time
Faith has been broken, tears must be cried
Lets do some living after we die
Wild horses couldn’t drag me away
Wild, wild horses, well ride them some day
I just took part of her lyrics as it really meant alot..
Well i guess i will stop here..All the best Susan Boyle!!!!!

No comments: